Future Ark Testament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy: Ost Core

Go down

Enjoy: Ost Core Empty Enjoy: Ost Core

Post by Ierus Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:52 pm

It is very important for young guy to listen rules of society and government law or you can get to jail. It is not the best time to spend life but if be smart enough and educated, then it will be not about what to think. It is a lot of things in that life that need to think about. About education, future and children. It is very important to give for the children the best future. It is in need to find a good pare that will love your children. That will be ready to do everything need for and even not sleep at night in sex for that purpose. It is some kind of magic, secret thing of knights that only chosen know. Not about to dream only, but to dream and reach. Target that will never go away. Life that will be never end. Some thing not change in centuries and something are changing everyday. You just need to beliave that it is possible. Possible without mistakes. Completely excelent. Grace of the centuries. Modern life of eternity kingdom. Hope for life. Need for dream and beliave of foreign onesty is rules sometime for whole other countries. But not my. and why? Why everything can be or boring or well. Happy new month. Dear, did you make coffee. Hope it is just a dream. Never know what will be next and what will happen. It is so many time need to recognize everything that did happen in life in order to move to the next step. Never give up. Just fight and you will find you love. I thought so before, and love not coming again. Future still not visible for all. And it is some strange feeling that somebody will read it like something wise. It is it. I am not stuped and never was. And I do not in abuse for God. So I am not atheist. I forgivenesss have for myself and over people, and will never judge God for the evil that exist in the world, becouse it free will that everybody has. We have to be happy to everyminute that we live, not the money that spend, lovers that frow or enemies that defeted us. Not about mistakes, poor english and loosie people. But about something more. Better than everything visible before. Hope it is not the end . start to be scared
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

https://futurearktestament.forumotion.me

Back to top Go down

Enjoy: Ost Core Empty Re: Enjoy: Ost Core

Post by Ierus Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:08 pm

Want to believe in something else. In some dream. Not to live in reality of strict rules were rules money, sex and power. And everybody else just serve to this. It is not my destiny. I do not have a reach car, reach house and preaty wife becouse I do not have. I have pain inside of me, that strugle my soul and nothing can help. I think about what other people not think. I do what other not do. Just to believe that with my work I will make and reach house, cool car and lovely wife. That is nothing so kindly to my soul that a dream that I will succeed. That everything will be well. I will be successfull. My family wealth. My children educated. It it my vision of some kind of modern right life. Need to think better about everything and find my love. I need to find woman rhat I will love. I have not to be shy. I have to be frankly, modern and onest. Onest in everything what I do and never lie to anybody. Hope, that it is something real. But it is no way to dream about consciense without delaying of target. It is no way to live without believe. It is need to believe and live. Do my best and take all my chances that can effort me in my life target. Have to be dignity.
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ierus Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:13 pm

More friends. More love, More onest deeds. Never give up and always push. Do the best. Read rap and hope to be famous. Hope to be good. Cool. Right guy. Exactly the one that need. It is something that I am looking for. To be the chosen. To live better. Do not shy. Open my mind and go to the target. Believe in spiritual life and hope for kindly kiss from my wife. I have not wife. Christ had not to, but when will come, will have. He cought do miracles. I not. I can prey, but I am not a lier. Little bit prophet and a little bit dreamer. No one knows what will be next. Only sole God. I hope that my writing will stand in use and state some good news. Never give up. Always fight to the win!
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ierus Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:48 pm

I really have to start thinking about everything better. I must to find some solution about the things that I am doing and how I am doing everything. It will change a lot of in my and many lives. I have to find love, that will save me and will help live better doing my definition.
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ierus Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:45 pm

In this life, you can live how you want, like in what you beliave, cause it is 3 century and the time of Future Testament.
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ierus Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:26 am

So, the topic of my opinion is to find the truth. The right way to live and believe. I know that in that life everybody not equal. Not everybody will has what they want. There are so many dreamers. That their dreams will never come true. But they still fighting, keep trying because there is no other way out. And when the way out appeared, they will throw their dream for nothing, because love not in their heart. In their heart money, power, sex and career. Not God or good make, not love or to be reach, but not to ask and not to be dependent, but when it dream be thrown, every sin will grow, and dependent and poorness
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ierus Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:00 am

So if change something in the life, then it need to know, what exactly you want to achieve. To understand the target, and for that you need to know more. To know more you can read books, watch video or have conversations. It is many way to develope yourself. The most important to be in move. Not stop. Not stand on one place. Not be jealous. Jealous too much without reason. But to be jealous for making good deeds. To know what is right and how to make right things. To know how to read smart books and learn languages. Learn other type of life, other sense of life. Other way of life. To know the life. To know what is the life in family, in society, mean in the harmony. There are many ways of life. Many people and options. But you need to chose one. One life. One love. One eternity. Sole something. The only solution that can be appeared is to study. To receive education and grow environment.
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ierus Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:29 am

And again and again in my life I am doing the same mistakes. I think that I am the one who take decision. Who solve the problem, but not. And even if I think that for somebody I am not important, that this person not love me, it can be lie. I can be very important for her, and she can very love me, but the problem of trust. Previous experience, my previous deeds made this happen. I losed love and feel sure. But my voice again will be confidante and I again will make good result. In my life everything will be changed today.
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ierus Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:51 am

Life can be different. It depends from what you are doing and how. If you think that what you want, is only about you, then start again to think about it, and may be you will find, that somebody want that too. The only thing that you need to understand that in that world a lot of common things and a lit of what you need to do in according with some ones will. So to speak about something in order to find understanding and agreement is obvious and mandatory skill.
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ierus Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:42 pm

What doing? What thinking? My job. Where I love, what I get, what I lose? You need to know, what you are doing, and where going, what finding and how to keep. This life is normal, for normal people, be normal. Think about what are you doing, saying, and where you going, and everything will be fine
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down