Future Ark Testament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Life

Go down

Eternal Life Empty Eternal Life

Post by Ierus Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:40 pm

It is something that I want to share about. I completely understand that not everything like I post in begins is right or according to how it is , but it is at least attempt to simulate life being. If just to do everything according to the theory, then, if you do something, then you growth in it. It is life, I mean about begins. When you learn them you learn life. Then you learn life, you develop in it and it is possible the thing that can evolution to eternal life. I made this decision based on my own research of this fenoman. It is completely okey to study. I study it from my childhood. It stand like one more organ of me that taking key part in making decision. If I have something hard to do, I remind in my vision begins, and search in it the place that is about what I need, and look about other parts and it shows me the answer. I can use it when I tired. I remind begin, that I have and they gives me the power if I tired. It is sometimes happen. but becouse of them I have always what to do. I read them. I learn them and understand that this life in themporary. And it is short so I can not just waist my time and need something to do. So I plan my all time. I develope skills. I make the forecast. Trade, work, do everything from begins and to begins. When I work, I put my skills and thoughts in to the begins by the option of imagination. And if will nedd advise remind of them and remind everithing that I put in them. This is why I am for usually think of them. By the use of this option, you can remeber previous life, go to astarl, make profit in trading, receive amazing sex and be successful in life. Have your own vision and create you personability. Create your own character and think about the future in present day, So it is something human. From the civilacion tham we appered in and it exist all the time amound the people, even that we not no it, seriously, we do not now many things in our worls. There are special organisation that make to cover everything unbeliaveble or wonderfull becouse it will open the eyes to people, that we are not only to study, work, go on pension, but for something more. For soul and something that I know but not inshape of word. This is God. Yea, it is something that hard to picture, you have to know the God. If you know God you will understand me. It was one person who shows God to People and his name was Jesus Christ. He came to show exactly what I mean. When he lived he used this begins like major stuff that is possible to proof duaring the research. At least in It I beliave, becouse in that based my theory of word, that not created, but was before, or created and came to life, who knows. I just do my job, just providing the option to get this word and use, and if you beliave in God, and Jesus Christ, you will recignise me and begins, and before, so long, for 31 year frm my born it works. So it is something that I want to write. That if something real, it not obviously that you can understand. You can not understand something that you don't know. So you have to take it and learn, and then you will understand, for yourself, For God, for Jesus Christ, Becouse I write it in evening of Easter. So will continue to provide it to peole whe ready to get the truth and the way went out out of time and to now. To make everything now and think about futere. Buy the way, becouse of ot and the terms in Bible in Last chapter, read carefully and you will understand why I called my research of beging in name Future ark tastament, becouse I beliave that it is really futere, that will create new templates and stardarts, so better them be moral and onest, becouse of God in Church, onest and moral, it is it. thanks you very much for the time and attention. Have some wonderfull changes to better... cheers
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

https://futurearktestament.forumotion.me

Back to top Go down

Eternal Life Empty Re: Eternal Life

Post by Ierus Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:45 am

In this way I try to change the World. Try to do something good and I need help. At least attention to my work and feedback becouse I have tremendous goal to populaze that insert. I hope that this system of words will change the world. Make it better and show the way to live right. I want to find some way to show it to another people and send it message randomly. May be you will open it and read. May be will understand want I want and how to help. I need everything and nothing. My system gives me enought adventage to be in top so it makes me to be not in need but at least I must to share it with somebody else becouse I know that there are many people who need help. Who looks for the sense of life. Who want to find some goal, understand something. For them this message. To show that in that world truth close even than we think. It is inside of us. All the universe. Somebody wayks up and look for sollution, trying to find it in ezoterica or financial abbilities and just forget about his human side. The soul that lives inside and wants to love. I making this project in hope that it will make possible to share my work to whole over the world and everybody will know about my system of words that I named Christ. It is waiting for time to show truth. Open new meashes in this world and show love. I made it in sake of love and will be glad for help or assistanse in my work. It can be anything. You can prey for me and my goal. Share it to somebody else or give some goods. I am not very poor but want to be reach more to have this abbility to share my work to everybody just to give this option to everyone, to love, to improve ownself. To be a human, beliave in etternity and order. Christian order where everything is closer and understandable. Future ordet. New Christian life will be much more better with it. I know what mean. It will really will be like it and this Christ, my system of words gives inside power. No one never saw something like it. It like to live with chip in head but it not a chip. It is word. It is system of words about univers and order. It helps people to orientate them selfs in that life. To find them there place in it and I just becouse have it, just this becouse do something to change this world to better one. To show that power in truth. That love exist and sense to be a human still hear. I want to show my Christ to everybody and be sure that I will exercute my definnition. That I will start this progress of future life. New Christian life where everybody has a chanse to beliave not in material benefits or illusion soulsafe but in something more. In magic that inside us. In God that close to us. Power that means love. Be fidelity and cool. This two means in real close but does everybody know or take it. Recognizing about my destiny I look for stories of another people and understand that may be not everybody but big purt of human looks power to change themselfs to something better. More just a casual people, more just sexuallity or profits but this. It sense keeping thing shows option to change whole world so it means that it can change everybodies inside world and give love. Ideal truth and bless...
It is my mission to share it with people in order to show that for fair there are reasons to fight. It is my research about world that around us in order to show that in that world exist sense and that sense create smart One. He is sole and everywhere and everything made by Him. He is Father, Christ and Love that around us. Let it be that money rules nor we must to rule over money, not they tell us what to do or with whom to fun or sleep but for a result of being with you achevment only. Is it okay? To think about money only and not to look about Godness inside and about what we can make in order to make that world better. It is inside us the power of will, the power of effort and a power of reaching dreams and goals. Let it be you target to show that you are sane and that your mind right. You know how to rule and how to lead people. Let it be truth your orientation. That is prover and checked and for sure. Let it be inside your brain. The sense of world around you and how it turns. How it works and how it has sex. May be for ever and ever you will remind my words ones open them and will start think of them and create your own universe. So let it be good and with trust in something more that covered but exist. That no one knows but it is. The power that will change that world. That power that born to fight and win. The power of exelanse and domination using knowledge and effort. That ready to take the battle and already prepared weapon that is more damagendly that ever exist. So let it be good and let that word go by hands withing people...
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ierus Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:12 am

Future Ark Tastement Christ Begins
The Guards of the time and place and deals.
23-8 Play
8-18 Wonder
I18-23 Research

******†*******“†*††****
Ritual of the Play (III gen)
Definition
• Word
• Deal
• Body
• Spirit
• Soul

Might
• Beliave
• Hope
• Love
• Wise
• Christ
Cycle 5 years

The song of the Glory

The song of Glory Kingdom (angel keeper) Jerusalems Future Ark Tastement Begins Christ immortal Life (grace) success and happy orthodox wondermakers Lord God Saint Spirit Maltise Cross and Harverd leadership management hits top! Amen! Aliluia!

Spells: impuls, lazer, barier, simbiot, …

Begins- Immortal Life
• The theam will go exactly about begins that I have and about Future Tastement like a design of logical conscious for the present time in order to explain how exactly understand what happens in the world, envirollment, and in order to find some perfect and modern adopt conclusion. It is a lot of about what to tell if staet to explain everything and if you read be blessed in the name of true and sole Grace. Have to start with advice to be good and possitive, smile and have live in heart, spice mind so we will start our enterpreneurship with right and with the best way of leadership.
Ierus
Ierus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum